|You are here: GulfBase > Upcoming Events > National Hurricane Conference||•|
National Hurricane Conference
To accomplish these goals, the annual conference emphasizes:
* Lessons Learned from Hurricane Strikes.
* State of the art programs worthy of emulation.
* New ideas being tested or considered.
* Information about new or ongoing assistance programs.
* The ABC's of hurricane preparedness, response, recovery and mitigation -- in recognition of the fact that there is a continual turnover of emergency management leadership and staff.
Location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Dates: April 18-22, 2011
Early Registration Deadline: March 11, 2011
Contact Information: National Hurricane Conference
2952 Wellington Circle
Tallahassee, FL 32309
Phone & Fax
Toll Free: 800-511-9141
Conference Coordinator: 105
Registration Information: 110
Home Page URL: http://www.hurricanemeeting.com/index.asp
Links to Event resources:
Program detail (pdf)
Keywords: Hurricane, Assistance program, Preparedness, Recovery
Update this upcoming event's info
GulfBase is a project of the
Research Institute for Gulf of Mexico Studies at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi.
To give proper credit to the original authors, please cite information taken from GulfBase by the original source as displayed.
To cite GulfBase, use: F. Moretzsohn, J.A. Sánchez Chávez, and J.W. Tunnell, Jr., Editors. 2016. GulfBase: Resource Database for Gulf of Mexico Research. World Wide Web electronic publication. http://www.gulfbase.org, 28 July 2016.
|You are visitor since October 15, 2002.||GulfBase Team Contact Info|