|You are here: GulfBase > Upcoming Events > Using Ecopath Modeling for Analysis and Management of Estuarine Food Webs||•|
Using Ecopath Modeling for Analysis and Management of Estuarine Food Webs
Manuscripts (available for download at the publication page of www.ecopath.org):
* Pauly, Christensen and Walters. Ecopath, Ecosim and Ecospace as tools for evaluating ecosystem impacts of fisheries
* Christensen and Walters. Ecopath with Ecosim: methods, capabilities and limitations
* Christensen, Walters and Pauly: Ecopath with Ecosim: A User's Guide
* Software: Ecopath with Ecosim (PC’s only); available free-of-charge from www.ecopath.org. Can be mailed to participants on request (firstname.lastname@example.org); Bring notebook PC (Win 98/ME/NT/2000/XP) if possible, preferably with network or wireless cards.
* Participation is limited to 25 participants and course fee is $100.
Location: NOAA Fisheries Laboratory, Building 216, Galveston, Texas, USA
Dates: November 30 - December 3, 2004
Contact Information: Mr. Steven Johnson, GBNEP
Phone: +1 281-316-3005
Home Page URL: http://www.ecopath.org
Keywords: Estuary, Ecosystem, Modeling, Management, Fishery, Software
Update this upcoming event's info
GulfBase is a project of the
Research Institute for Gulf of Mexico Studies at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi.
To give proper credit to the original authors, please cite information taken from GulfBase by the original source as displayed.
To cite GulfBase, use: F. Moretzsohn, J.A. Sánchez Chávez, and J.W. Tunnell, Jr., Editors. 2015. GulfBase: Resource Database for Gulf of Mexico Research. World Wide Web electronic publication. http://www.gulfbase.org, 07 October 2015.
|You are visitor since October 15, 2002.||GulfBase Team Contact Info|